Jan 16, 2013

365 - Week 1

I love 365 projects.  The last time I did one of these it was 2011... I had one child in potty-training and two in diapers, they were asleep by 8:00 p.m. every night and if anyone ever cried, we could put a sippy cup of milk in front of their face and flip on some cartoons.

And I had plenty of opportunities to snap photos whenever I felt the urge.

But now.  Now I have two 3-year-olds and a 4-year-old and they want snacks and snacks and snacks but no dinner.  And they fight and fight and fight.  And they ARGUE with me.  And I swear they take up more of my energy now than when they were babies.  And I'm tired, okay?  I'm really really tired.

So my updates are slow.  It takes me FOREVER to edit these pictures.  Below are the pictures from my first week.  And YES I know that it's already the middle of the third week of this month.  But, you know, my life.  So you're getting them now.

Day 1 - January 1, 2013
These are the little Russian dolls my daughter got for Christmas.  I think they're beautiful.  I especially like the reflection on the table.

Day 2 - January 2, 2013
C3PO action figure on my windowsil. 

Day 3 - January 3, 2013
This is just an orange.

Day 4 - January 4, 2013
This is probably how my poor children see me the most.  Mom, messy hair, hiding behind that camera lens.  Oh, that's Charles by the way, my camera.

Day 5 - January 5, 2013
These are little skewers that I plan to use for a photography prop. You may have noticed by now that I like macros photography.

Day 6 - January 6, 2013
My daughter and I went to Chuck E. Cheese's in October, I did my best to win her as many tickets as possible.  Which I stuck in my pocket.  And then walked out with almost half of them and forgot about them completely.  So she could have gotten way better prizes than what she did.  Oh well, they made a nice picture.

Day 7 - January 7, 2013
YIKES!  I tried to take a close-up of glitter on one of the kids' art projects but this came out less than beautiful.  Great way to end a week...

That's it for this week! Hopefully I'll have last week's up within a couple of days. Thanks for stopping by!

No comments:

Post a Comment