Jan 30, 2013

365 Project | Week 2

Day 8 - January 8, 2013
My daughter's magnadoodle thing. I was a bad bad bad BAD photographer and left my camera out in the car... when I came in the house there was a haze on my lens.

Day 9 - January 9, 2013
I was experimenting with angles with my cat.  I actually laid on the floor while she was sitting up on the counter. 

Day 10 - January 10, 2013
This is the register in my daughter's room.  I can't keep a clean house but I can achieve perfect white balance in low-light conditions... that's something, right?

Day 11 - January 11, 2013
Colt holding up a card.  Seven of clubs.

Day 12 - January 12, 2013
Clover Photography took a trip to BBBS today to take photographs of the matches in honor of Mentor Appreciation Month.  I have always loved this organization.  I even used to be a Big Sister, but since I have children that are so young (plus that full time job and a business on the side that I always tell you about) I haven't had the time to dedicate to any other children.  So every once in a while, we like to donate our time and services to something awesome.

Day 13 - January 13, 2013
Day thirteen on January thirteenth, two thousand and thirteen!  I've been experimenting with diffusing the flash that came with my camera instead of buying an external flash.  Partly because I'm thrifty and partly because I don't have any spending money.  For this photo, I used a styrofoam plate to diffuse my flash. 

Day 14 - January 14, 2013
This is my husband gazing at himself while wearing one of the kids' capes.  If you think this is ridiculous, you should see what he wore to our wedding.



No comments:

Post a Comment