Dec 28, 2012

It's Been A While

MAN it has been a while since I've blogged!  I'm starting another 365 project very soon, so it won't be long until I'm back with more pictures for no one to see.  Because I'm pretty sure I've lost both of the people that were following this blog by now.

But eventually I'll have a second to BREATHE and tell you that I'm working a full time job on top of this photography gig, my husband is working and going to night school, I have a four-year-old and two three-year-olds, there is a dog and a cat that want fed a couple of times a day and every once in a while I try to take a shower. 

In the mean time, here is a cool picture that I took back when the Avengers movie came out and my son got this cool action figure for his birthday.

No comments:

Post a Comment